Saturday 3 March 2012

Irish Blessing - Free Printable - 2

Here is another Irish blessing printable I made with help from The Graphics Fairy. I think I'll make more :)

Sorry, the image here is cut (me still learning), but the PDF image is correct.

This graphic was an antique music sheet cover. Karen took out the text and I filled it with this lovely blessing. I also added the crown (from the same source) since it felt there was something missing there :)


Here is your link to PDF printable:


Click here :)

For more, click here.


If you like it - print it out and frame it - that's all you need to do :)


Love, 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these great freebies -- you are very generous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Beautiful words! I would love if you would add this to my St. Patrick's Day Blessings linky!

    http://scribbleprints.blogspot.com/2012/03/st-patricks-day-journey-with-linky.html

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments :) Thanks!